Are you looking for a gaming casino offering an immersive and side hustle experience? Fortunately, the DCT Casino is offering both. It is a perfect opportunity for seasoned players and part-timers. 

In playing casino games, it is significant to have a clear understanding of the odds. It is a crucial knowledge every casino player must learn and know. This article will decode on, what are the games with the best and worst odds. It will also give an alternative and tips on how to turn the worst odds into the best odds.

What is House Edge? 

According to experts, one of the most essential concepts in gambling odds analysis is the “House Edge.” It is a representation of the casino’s advantage over the player.

For example, At DCT Casino, slot games have a higher house edge, meaning the casino will gain more profit than the players’ winnings, and the lose streak is more dominant than winning. In contrast, Table games have a lower house edge, meaning the players will most likely have a higher chance of winning.

Table Game Best Odds 

Table games have lower odds than other online casino games, like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. These kinds of games require sound strategy and practical skills when betting. And so, players can influence the result of the game by making versed decisions.

1. Blackjack: 

Blackjack has the lowest and best odds than other online casino games practically because there are only three fixed outcomes here: a tie, a loss, and a win. By learning the basic strategies, the chance of winning will most likely be dominant. Correctly play Blackjack, and you’ll see how easy it is to win this game. 

2. Roulette: 

It’s a way to wager on only one number out of the 37 possible numbers. In contrast, inside bet odds have a smaller chance of winning but a larger payoff. Outside bet odds have a higher chance of winning but an average payout. Before you start betting, spend some time learning about roulette and its variants.  

3. Baccarat: 

Baccarat is not purely a game of chance and luck-avoid betting on “tie bet” to increase the chance of winning.  In playing Baccarat, keep in mind that the Banker’s hand will always win 45.8%, the player has a 44.6% chance, and for ties wins 9.6%. 

Slot Machine Worst Odds

Slot Machines are widely famous with casino bettors simply because it is easy to play and entertaining, and if luck is on your side, you can win a generous amount. DCT Slot Game offers an interactive slots game with a creative design: players are hooked and perceive this game as addictive. If you are solely playing for fun and not after winning, this is a perfect game to start with. 


Dreaming of winning an online casino game will always be attainable only if you take time to understand what are “odds” the best and worst ones. Choosing the best game based on your play style and budget would also be helpful. At DCT Casino, you can always play with ease, as we assure you that even if you’re on a lose streak, there are bonuses and promotions you can use to continue your playing. Above all these, responsible playing will save you from chasing losses.

Register now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *